Declaration of Personal Data Protection
In order to provide customers with diverse and comprehensive services, ALUXE shall collect your personal data in accordance with Article 8-1 of the Personal Data Protection Act. By filling out your personal information and sending it to us, you are in understanding and agreement of the matters stated below:
■Purpose of Data Collection
Consumer data and customer management services; marketing (including joint marketing with affiliated enterprises, partner companies, and market researchers); data collected, processed, and utilized in accordance with statutory laws and regulations; resolving consumer disputes; management of advertisements or business activity; surveys, statistics, and research analysis; cybersecurity management; other management-related affairs; other businesses in accordance with business registration or articles of incorporation; other consulting and advisory services.
■Categorization of Personal Data
This includes but is not limited to your personal (or your representative’s) identification data (including name, address, contact information, phone number, and e-mail address), other voluntary data, information from mobile and internet media, and other personal data that can be applied directly or indirectly for identification.
■Period, Recipients, Region, and Methods of Personal Data Usage
- Time Period: The duration of personal data collected for a specific purpose, the number of years required by statutory laws and regulations or contracts to retain data, or the retention period required by this Company in conducting business.
- Recipients: The data shall be used, within reason, by this Company, its contractors, relevant contractors, and partners within the required scope of specific purposes; appropriate security measures shall be adopted in accordance with laws and regulations to protect the data.
- Region: This includes Taiwan (Taiwan, Kinmen, Penghu, and Matsu regions) and the local and foreign regions from which the aforementioned data recipients are located. This data shall be collected, processed, utilized, and transmitted internationally in accordance with laws pertaining to personal data protections.
- Methods: This Company shall process and utilize personal data collected within the scope of specific purposes in accordance with laws pertaining to personal data protections. Machine automation or other non-automated methods will be applied to the collection and use of personal data in order for this Company, its affiliated enterprises, and contractors to provide you with diversified and comprehensive services.
■Member’s or Customer’s Rights to Personal Data
You may exercise the following rights with regards to your personal data held by this Company in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Inquire or request to access;
- request for a copy;
- supplement or correct;
- request a cessation of data collection, processing, or utilization;
- request for deletion.
You may freely choose to provide relevant personal data and categories; however, refusal to provide relevant personal data may prevent this Company from conducting necessary review and processing operations and result in an inability to comprehensively provide you with relevant services.
If you have any questions about this Company’s declaration of personal data protections, please contact our customer service number at +65 6015 0798 and we will serve you to our utmost ability.